The 2019 #FightingForFamilies Week of Action
March 2019 in #FightingForFamilies
The 2019 #FightingForFamilies Week of Action highlighted the work of progressive state legislators across the country who are fighting to put more money in the pockets of working people. More than 300 legislators from 43 states and 115 national and in state partners participated in the week of action!
- 30 bill introductions
- 9 Tele-town halls with 20 legislators and 6 partners reaching more than 204,000 people, with more than 33k participating directly with their legislators.
- 19 Facebook or Twitter live town halls and press conferences
- 63 Legislator videos
- 325 legislators participated
- 12 op-eds
- National twitter storm with 20.9 million impressions across 9.7 million Twitter users.
- Facebook reach of 2.7 million users through promotion of SiX-generated state specific graphics, issue-based graphics, WOA-related content (i.e. blog posts, articles, FB events), and legislator videos.