Collection of Personal Information
SiX may collect the following kinds of personal information from you when you are visiting the SiX website:
- Information about your computer and general geographic location.
- Information about your use of our website – including number and length of page views, document downloads, and referral or source links.
- Information that you provide when registering to receive emails and other communications from SiX.
- Information in, or related to, communications that you send to SiX.
Use of Personal Information
SiX may use your personal information to:
- administer the SiX website.
- personalize the website for you and your use.
- enable your access to and use of website services.
- send you donation-related communications.
- send you communications related to organizational updates.
- send you emails and other communications which you have signed up for or have specifically requested.
Disclosing Personal Information
SiX may disclose personal information that is reasonably necessary to accomplish the uses listed above. We may also disclose personal information to the extent that we are required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
This policy is intended to comply with the laws and regulations of the United States. By sending us data, you consent to its transfer to and storage in the United States. Regardless of the country from which you access the website, in accordance with this policy, you authorize SiX to use your personal information in the United States and in any other country where we operate.
Security of Your Personal Information
SiX will take all reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. We will securely store all the personal information you provide.
SiX does not seek or intend to collect information from children under the age of 13. Consequently, we will not knowingly request information from individuals under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected any personal information from an individual under the age of 13, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to remove and erase such information.
Updating this Policy
SiX may update this policy by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes to this policy.
Third Party Websites
Our website contains links to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of any third party.